Join Our Community!
“PASSION FOR LIFE” BLOG
- 10 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 10 AM:
- Christmas is not over
- My New Year’s Resolution
- Do you ever ask, “What if”?
- Back in the Saddle
- Spiritual growth
- A World Without Bigotry
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (conclusion)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 6)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 5)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 4)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 3)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 2)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- A Vow to Love Yourself
- How would you describe you?
- I wonder if ants have ethics
- Monopoly and the Lessons of Life
- Who am I . . . really?
- What do you see in the mirror?
- The Key to Having a Good Day — Gratitude
- Barriers to love
- Change your words, change your world
- Having a bad day?
- Is my inner child a help or a hindrance?
- Are you doing what you want?
- Start living differently
- Why am I not moving forward?
- What’s the easiest way to waste my life?
- Am I living a balanced life?
- What do I intend to accomplish?
- Happy with my life
- When someone doesn’t love me back
- What do I do when others don’t like me?
- What mistakes do I make over and over again?
- What one lesson could people learn from my life?
- What have I given up on?
- Do I really want a relationship?
- My Own Worst Enemy
- When did I not speak up?
- Am I striving to be somebody that I’m not?
- How prejudiced am I?
- What do I pretend to understand
- What have I gained from my current job?
- What have I done that I’m not proud of?
- What I would want for my Child
- My Daily Actions
- What do I do with most of my money?
- What do I fear?
- Am I happy with myself?
- Whom do I truly trust?
- Why do I matter?
- When to let go
- What do I have to lose?
- Life is too short to tolerate _____________
- Looking into the heart of my enemy
- Why do I do what I do
- What am I not seeing?
- Is what I want truly out of reach?
- My Impact on the World
- Fear of Mistakes
- Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing?
- Speaking as a friend
- Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of?
- What worries me about the future?
- If today were the last day of my life . . .
- The Questions We Ask Ourselves
- listen . . . silent . . . the same thing
- Missing the Train
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
- Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe
- It all starts right here
- Is it really about the money?
- Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself
- Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing?
- How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs?
- Where the Grass is Greener
- Doing What Matters Most
- Put the Glass Down
- Through the eyes of . . .
- How Do You Manage Stress and Tragedy in Life?
- Quiet Influence
- Squirrels and the Fear of Heights
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 5: Action
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 4: Allowing
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 3: Feeling
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Vision
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | #1: Gratitude
- It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances
- Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression?
- How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking?
- The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility
- To Be or Not to Be . . . What’s on Your List?
- Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life?
- What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success
- Who Are You Listening To?
- Where Are You Going?
- Have We Forgotten the Value of Play
- Do You Suffer From Self Doubt? Congratulations!
- True Success Means Fearlessness
Category Archives: Personal Development
5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Create a Vision Jonathan Swift said, “Vision is the art of seeing the invisible.” John Scully, Former CEO of Pepsi and Apple said, “The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they … Continue reading
5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #1: Gratitude I know, I know . . . you’ve seen it all before. Easy steps to success. Success and abundance made simple. How to achieve true prosperity and abundance in your life. Everyone … Continue reading
It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances Are you allowing your past to determine how you think about yourself and how you move forward in life. Are you having a difficult time learning to rise above your current circumstances? While … Continue reading
Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression? Anyone who has been around me for any length of time knows that one of my biggest pet peeves is bad grammar. A huge amount of credit (or blame) for this goes … Continue reading
How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking? Like many of us, I subscribe to a number of different blogs and newsletters. Perhaps I should do a better job of keeping track and measuring the value of each. … Continue reading
The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility Now that’s a word you don’t often here in our hectic modern world — tranquility. In my last post, I spoke about composing a daily “To Be” list prior to putting together your … Continue reading
To Be or Not To Be . . . What’s On Your List? Among the numerous subscription e-mails I receive each day is one from international speaker and author Mary Manin Morrissey. Being somewhat overwhelmed by all my subscriptions, as … Continue reading
Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life? “Follow your bliss.” How many times have we all heard this famous phrase coined by the American mythologist, writer and lecturer Joseph Campbell? These three simple words can invoke visions of living an … Continue reading
What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success “Whoa!!!! Where in the world is he going with THIS one?!!?” you say. Don’t panic. I’m not getting ready to talk about religion or anything outlandishly controversial. In fact, Anthony De Mello … Continue reading