Join Our Community!
“PASSION FOR LIFE” BLOG
- 10 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 10 AM:
- Christmas is not over
- My New Year’s Resolution
- Do you ever ask, “What if”?
- Back in the Saddle
- Spiritual growth
- A World Without Bigotry
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (conclusion)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 6)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 5)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 4)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 3)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 2)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- A Vow to Love Yourself
- How would you describe you?
- I wonder if ants have ethics
- Monopoly and the Lessons of Life
- Who am I . . . really?
- What do you see in the mirror?
- The Key to Having a Good Day — Gratitude
- Barriers to love
- Change your words, change your world
- Having a bad day?
- Is my inner child a help or a hindrance?
- Are you doing what you want?
- Start living differently
- Why am I not moving forward?
- What’s the easiest way to waste my life?
- Am I living a balanced life?
- What do I intend to accomplish?
- Happy with my life
- When someone doesn’t love me back
- What do I do when others don’t like me?
- What mistakes do I make over and over again?
- What one lesson could people learn from my life?
- What have I given up on?
- Do I really want a relationship?
- My Own Worst Enemy
- When did I not speak up?
- Am I striving to be somebody that I’m not?
- How prejudiced am I?
- What do I pretend to understand
- What have I gained from my current job?
- What have I done that I’m not proud of?
- What I would want for my Child
- My Daily Actions
- What do I do with most of my money?
- What do I fear?
- Am I happy with myself?
- Whom do I truly trust?
- Why do I matter?
- When to let go
- What do I have to lose?
- Life is too short to tolerate _____________
- Looking into the heart of my enemy
- Why do I do what I do
- What am I not seeing?
- Is what I want truly out of reach?
- My Impact on the World
- Fear of Mistakes
- Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing?
- Speaking as a friend
- Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of?
- What worries me about the future?
- If today were the last day of my life . . .
- The Questions We Ask Ourselves
- listen . . . silent . . . the same thing
- Missing the Train
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
- Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe
- It all starts right here
- Is it really about the money?
- Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself
- Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing?
- How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs?
- Where the Grass is Greener
- Doing What Matters Most
- Put the Glass Down
- Through the eyes of . . .
- How Do You Manage Stress and Tragedy in Life?
- Quiet Influence
- Squirrels and the Fear of Heights
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 5: Action
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 4: Allowing
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 3: Feeling
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Vision
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | #1: Gratitude
- It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances
- Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression?
- How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking?
- The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility
- To Be or Not to Be . . . What’s on Your List?
- Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life?
- What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success
- Who Are You Listening To?
- Where Are You Going?
- Have We Forgotten the Value of Play
- Do You Suffer From Self Doubt? Congratulations!
- True Success Means Fearlessness
Category Archives: Personal Development
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #10 If life is so short, why do I do so many things I don’t like and like so many things I don’t do? In other words, why do I do what I … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #9 In the haste of daily life, what am I not seeing? This question brings on thoughts of the old “can’t see the forest for the trees” metaphor. But there is much more here … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #8 Is what I want truly out of reach, or am I just not stretching? Face it . . . we live in a world of desire. Like it or not, that is … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #7 What impact would I like to have on the world? You might think that’s pretty heavy-duty. But is it really? Making an impact on the world doesn’t have to mean leaving some … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #6 Fear of Mistakes Our question for today deals with another activity that, like worry, can be incredibly draining on our energy and emotional well-being — fear. Specifically the fear of making mistakes.
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #5 Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing? The question of living versus existing is one that has been asked many, many times and one I believe we should probably ask ourselves on … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #4 Speaking as a friend Ask yourself, “If I had a friend who spoke to me the way I often speak to myself, how long would I keep them as a friend?” Thinking … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #3 Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of? The great Buddha once said, “Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #2 What worries me about the future? Worrying can be one of the most unproductive and emotionally taxing things one can do. We’ve all done it at one time or another, and there … Continue reading