Join Our Community!
“PASSION FOR LIFE” BLOG
- Every Day is a Good Day
- 10 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 10 AM:
- Christmas is not over
- My New Year’s Resolution
- Do you ever ask, “What if”?
- Back in the Saddle
- Spiritual growth
- A World Without Bigotry
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (conclusion)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 6)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 5)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 4)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 3)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 2)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- A Vow to Love Yourself
- How would you describe you?
- I wonder if ants have ethics
- Monopoly and the Lessons of Life
- Who am I . . . really?
- What do you see in the mirror?
- The Key to Having a Good Day — Gratitude
- Barriers to love
- Change your words, change your world
- Having a bad day?
- Is my inner child a help or a hindrance?
- Are you doing what you want?
- Start living differently
- Why am I not moving forward?
- What’s the easiest way to waste my life?
- Am I living a balanced life?
- What do I intend to accomplish?
- Happy with my life
- When someone doesn’t love me back
- What do I do when others don’t like me?
- What mistakes do I make over and over again?
- What one lesson could people learn from my life?
- What have I given up on?
- Do I really want a relationship?
- My Own Worst Enemy
- When did I not speak up?
- Am I striving to be somebody that I’m not?
- How prejudiced am I?
- What do I pretend to understand
- What have I gained from my current job?
- What have I done that I’m not proud of?
- What I would want for my Child
- My Daily Actions
- What do I do with most of my money?
- What do I fear?
- Am I happy with myself?
- Whom do I truly trust?
- Why do I matter?
- When to let go
- What do I have to lose?
- Life is too short to tolerate _____________
- Looking into the heart of my enemy
- Why do I do what I do
- What am I not seeing?
- Is what I want truly out of reach?
- My Impact on the World
- Fear of Mistakes
- Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing?
- Speaking as a friend
- Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of?
- What worries me about the future?
- If today were the last day of my life . . .
- The Questions We Ask Ourselves
- listen . . . silent . . . the same thing
- Missing the Train
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
- Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe
- It all starts right here
- Is it really about the money?
- Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself
- Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing?
- How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs?
- Where the Grass is Greener
- Doing What Matters Most
- Put the Glass Down
- Through the eyes of . . .
- How Do You Manage Stress and Tragedy in Life?
- Quiet Influence
- Squirrels and the Fear of Heights
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 5: Action
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 4: Allowing
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 3: Feeling
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Vision
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | #1: Gratitude
- It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances
- Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression?
- How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking?
- The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility
- To Be or Not to Be . . . What’s on Your List?
- Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life?
- What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success
- Who Are You Listening To?
- Where Are You Going?
- Have We Forgotten the Value of Play
- Do You Suffer From Self Doubt? Congratulations!
Category Archives: Life Coaching
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask Why do I matter? The question of why I matter is probably the most profound — and possibly the scariest — question I could ever ask myself. How I answer the question for myself pretty much … Continue reading
Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #14 How do I know when to continue and when to let go? With this question we really begin to bring together some of our previous questions, because if you’ve come up with answers … Continue reading
Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #13 If I haven’t yet achieved it, what do I have to lose? To be honest, I’m having a hard time this morning figuring out where I want to go with this one. There are … Continue reading
Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #12 Life is too short to tolerate _________. How would you fill in the blank? If you had only one choice to make, how would you fill in the blank? If you knew today were … Continue reading
Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #11 If I were to look into the heart of my enemy, what would I find that is different than what is in my own? The first thing that comes to mind is Jesus’ teachings … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #10 If life is so short, why do I do so many things I don’t like and like so many things I don’t do? In other words, why do I do what I … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #9 In the haste of daily life, what am I not seeing? This question brings on thoughts of the old “can’t see the forest for the trees” metaphor. But there is much more here … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #8 Is what I want truly out of reach, or am I just not stretching? Face it . . . we live in a world of desire. Like it or not, that is … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #6 Fear of Mistakes Our question for today deals with another activity that, like worry, can be incredibly draining on our energy and emotional well-being — fear. Specifically the fear of making mistakes.