Join Our Community!
“PASSION FOR LIFE” BLOG
- 10 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 10 AM:
- Christmas is not over
- My New Year’s Resolution
- Do you ever ask, “What if”?
- Back in the Saddle
- Spiritual growth
- A World Without Bigotry
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (conclusion)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 6)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 5)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 4)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 3)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 2)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- A Vow to Love Yourself
- How would you describe you?
- I wonder if ants have ethics
- Monopoly and the Lessons of Life
- Who am I . . . really?
- What do you see in the mirror?
- The Key to Having a Good Day — Gratitude
- Barriers to love
- Change your words, change your world
- Having a bad day?
- Is my inner child a help or a hindrance?
- Are you doing what you want?
- Start living differently
- Why am I not moving forward?
- What’s the easiest way to waste my life?
- Am I living a balanced life?
- What do I intend to accomplish?
- Happy with my life
- When someone doesn’t love me back
- What do I do when others don’t like me?
- What mistakes do I make over and over again?
- What one lesson could people learn from my life?
- What have I given up on?
- Do I really want a relationship?
- My Own Worst Enemy
- When did I not speak up?
- Am I striving to be somebody that I’m not?
- How prejudiced am I?
- What do I pretend to understand
- What have I gained from my current job?
- What have I done that I’m not proud of?
- What I would want for my Child
- My Daily Actions
- What do I do with most of my money?
- What do I fear?
- Am I happy with myself?
- Whom do I truly trust?
- Why do I matter?
- When to let go
- What do I have to lose?
- Life is too short to tolerate _____________
- Looking into the heart of my enemy
- Why do I do what I do
- What am I not seeing?
- Is what I want truly out of reach?
- My Impact on the World
- Fear of Mistakes
- Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing?
- Speaking as a friend
- Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of?
- What worries me about the future?
- If today were the last day of my life . . .
- The Questions We Ask Ourselves
- listen . . . silent . . . the same thing
- Missing the Train
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
- Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe
- It all starts right here
- Is it really about the money?
- Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself
- Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing?
- How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs?
- Where the Grass is Greener
- Doing What Matters Most
- Put the Glass Down
- Through the eyes of . . .
- How Do You Manage Stress and Tragedy in Life?
- Quiet Influence
- Squirrels and the Fear of Heights
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 5: Action
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 4: Allowing
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 3: Feeling
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Vision
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | #1: Gratitude
- It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances
- Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression?
- How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking?
- The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility
- To Be or Not to Be . . . What’s on Your List?
- Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life?
- What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success
- Who Are You Listening To?
- Where Are You Going?
- Have We Forgotten the Value of Play
- Do You Suffer From Self Doubt? Congratulations!
- True Success Means Fearlessness
Category Archives: Life Coaching
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask — #35 Am I actually happy with my life? We hear it all the time . . . “How ya doin’?” . . . “Fine!” . . . “Great! How are you?” I may … Continue reading
Questions We’re Afraid to Ask #34 What do I do when I love someone who doesn’t love me back? Your initial reaction to this question of what I do when someone I love doesn’t love me back may be that … Continue reading
to40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #33 What do I do when others don’t like me? Does not the answer to the question of my reaction when others don’t like me say more about me than it does about those … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #32 What mistakes do I make over and over again? We all know the definition of insanity . . . doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. Following … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #31 What one lesson could people learn from my life? “It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.” ~Anthony Robbins Perhaps the … Continue reading
Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #30 What have I given up on? There is a classic story about a fish that was being studied by scientists. All his needs were met and he was in perfect health. At feeding time … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #29 Do I really want a relationship, or am I just afraid of being alone? There are many right reasons for going into a relationship. There are also many wrong ones.
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #28 In what ways am I my own worst enemy? We all do it from time to time. We get so close to allowing something good to come into our life, or we … Continue reading
40 Questions We’re Afraid to Ask – #27 When did I not speak up when I should have? I’m sure very few of us would have to think very hard to remember a time when we didn’t speak up when … Continue reading