Join Our Community!
“PASSION FOR LIFE” BLOG
- 10 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 10 AM:
- Christmas is not over
- My New Year’s Resolution
- Do you ever ask, “What if”?
- Back in the Saddle
- Spiritual growth
- A World Without Bigotry
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (conclusion)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 6)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 5)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 4)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 3)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 2)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- A Vow to Love Yourself
- How would you describe you?
- I wonder if ants have ethics
- Monopoly and the Lessons of Life
- Who am I . . . really?
- What do you see in the mirror?
- The Key to Having a Good Day — Gratitude
- Barriers to love
- Change your words, change your world
- Having a bad day?
- Is my inner child a help or a hindrance?
- Are you doing what you want?
- Start living differently
- Why am I not moving forward?
- What’s the easiest way to waste my life?
- Am I living a balanced life?
- What do I intend to accomplish?
- Happy with my life
- When someone doesn’t love me back
- What do I do when others don’t like me?
- What mistakes do I make over and over again?
- What one lesson could people learn from my life?
- What have I given up on?
- Do I really want a relationship?
- My Own Worst Enemy
- When did I not speak up?
- Am I striving to be somebody that I’m not?
- How prejudiced am I?
- What do I pretend to understand
- What have I gained from my current job?
- What have I done that I’m not proud of?
- What I would want for my Child
- My Daily Actions
- What do I do with most of my money?
- What do I fear?
- Am I happy with myself?
- Whom do I truly trust?
- Why do I matter?
- When to let go
- What do I have to lose?
- Life is too short to tolerate _____________
- Looking into the heart of my enemy
- Why do I do what I do
- What am I not seeing?
- Is what I want truly out of reach?
- My Impact on the World
- Fear of Mistakes
- Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing?
- Speaking as a friend
- Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of?
- What worries me about the future?
- If today were the last day of my life . . .
- The Questions We Ask Ourselves
- listen . . . silent . . . the same thing
- Missing the Train
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
- Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe
- It all starts right here
- Is it really about the money?
- Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself
- Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing?
- How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs?
- Where the Grass is Greener
- Doing What Matters Most
- Put the Glass Down
- Through the eyes of . . .
- How Do You Manage Stress and Tragedy in Life?
- Quiet Influence
- Squirrels and the Fear of Heights
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 5: Action
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 4: Allowing
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 3: Feeling
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Vision
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | #1: Gratitude
- It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances
- Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression?
- How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking?
- The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility
- To Be or Not to Be . . . What’s on Your List?
- Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life?
- What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success
- Who Are You Listening To?
- Where Are You Going?
- Have We Forgotten the Value of Play
- Do You Suffer From Self Doubt? Congratulations!
- True Success Means Fearlessness
Category Archives: Life Coaching
This week we come to the sixth and final step, according to Jay Dixit, in learning to live in the moment — mindfulness. Know that you don’t know You’ve probably had the experience of driving along a highway only to … Continue reading
Move Toward Your Pain As we continue in Jay Dixit’s article on Living in the Moment, we hit on a step that, for most of us, can be the most challenging — dealing with pain in our lives. It is … Continue reading
Go With the Flow Today’s portion of our series from the article by Jay Dixit (Psychology Today, 11/1/2008) discusses something that many of us have an extremely difficult time doing, but something that is absolutely vital if we are truly going … Continue reading
Inhabit the Present — Breathe We continue our series on The Art of Now, from a 2008 article by Jay Dixit in Psychology Today. Today we’ll focus on one simple step that any of us can take at any moment throughout … Continue reading
Savor the moment We continue in our series on living in the moment with our focus on savoring this point in time in which we currently find ourselves. Eckhart Tolle points out over and over in his teachings the fact the … Continue reading
Stop Thinking About It This is the second in a series called “The Art of Now: Six Step to Living in the Moment” from an article I recently came across in Psychology Today. Today we focus what we’ll call “unselfconsciousness” — … Continue reading
It has been a while since I last posted an article here, simply because I have been taking some time off to focus on other areas of my life, particularly the art of living in the moment. It has all … Continue reading
How would you describe you? I came across a website that lists 100 common personality adjectives that describe people positively. How many of these would you use to describe yourself? The same site also lists 100 negative personality traits. How many … Continue reading
Who am I . . . really? Whether consciously or subconsciously, the question “who am I” is one we all ask at one time or another — along with questions like why am I here, what is life all about, and so … Continue reading