Join Our Community!
“PASSION FOR LIFE” BLOG
- Every Day is a Good Day
- 10 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 10 AM:
- Christmas is not over
- My New Year’s Resolution
- Do you ever ask, “What if”?
- Back in the Saddle
- Spiritual growth
- A World Without Bigotry
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (conclusion)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 6)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 5)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 4)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 3)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 2)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- A Vow to Love Yourself
- How would you describe you?
- I wonder if ants have ethics
- Monopoly and the Lessons of Life
- Who am I . . . really?
- What do you see in the mirror?
- The Key to Having a Good Day — Gratitude
- Barriers to love
- Change your words, change your world
- Having a bad day?
- Is my inner child a help or a hindrance?
- Are you doing what you want?
- Start living differently
- Why am I not moving forward?
- What’s the easiest way to waste my life?
- Am I living a balanced life?
- What do I intend to accomplish?
- Happy with my life
- When someone doesn’t love me back
- What do I do when others don’t like me?
- What mistakes do I make over and over again?
- What one lesson could people learn from my life?
- What have I given up on?
- Do I really want a relationship?
- My Own Worst Enemy
- When did I not speak up?
- Am I striving to be somebody that I’m not?
- How prejudiced am I?
- What do I pretend to understand
- What have I gained from my current job?
- What have I done that I’m not proud of?
- What I would want for my Child
- My Daily Actions
- What do I do with most of my money?
- What do I fear?
- Am I happy with myself?
- Whom do I truly trust?
- Why do I matter?
- When to let go
- What do I have to lose?
- Life is too short to tolerate _____________
- Looking into the heart of my enemy
- Why do I do what I do
- What am I not seeing?
- Is what I want truly out of reach?
- My Impact on the World
- Fear of Mistakes
- Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing?
- Speaking as a friend
- Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of?
- What worries me about the future?
- If today were the last day of my life . . .
- The Questions We Ask Ourselves
- listen . . . silent . . . the same thing
- Missing the Train
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
- Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe
- It all starts right here
- Is it really about the money?
- Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself
- Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing?
- How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs?
- Where the Grass is Greener
- Doing What Matters Most
- Put the Glass Down
- Through the eyes of . . .
- How Do You Manage Stress and Tragedy in Life?
- Quiet Influence
- Squirrels and the Fear of Heights
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 5: Action
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 4: Allowing
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 3: Feeling
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Vision
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | #1: Gratitude
- It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances
- Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression?
- How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking?
- The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility
- To Be or Not to Be . . . What’s on Your List?
- Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life?
- What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success
- Who Are You Listening To?
- Where Are You Going?
- Have We Forgotten the Value of Play
- Do You Suffer From Self Doubt? Congratulations!
Author Archives: Steve Vernon
The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe I’ve posted at least two articles on the importance of gratitude in our lives and how a sense or attitude of gratitude is the beginning of everything, including prosperity and abundance in our lives. … Continue reading
It all starts right here The idea of gratitude has become almost trite in our society. So many articles and blog posts. So many books. So many graphics. So many inspiring (and often uninspiring) speeches. You find yourself saying, “If … Continue reading
Is it really about the money? I’ve conducted several coaching sessions recently in which the presented issue was money and finances. One centered on a couple who couldn’t seem to resolve issues over the timely payment of bills. Another involved … Continue reading
Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself In his first inaugural address, incoming President Franklin D. Roosevelt asserted his firm belief that “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat … Continue reading
Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing? One of my favorite stories in the New Testament is the one about Jesus visiting the home of a woman named Martha who was the perfect example of a “human doing”. … Continue reading
How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs? According to human needs psychology, every single human being — no matter his or her nationality, race, religion (or lack thereof), gender, sexuality, culture, or socioeconomic status — shares six basic human … Continue reading
Where the Grass is Greener I wonder why it always seems the grass is greener on the other side and who first uttered that now classic phrase that so characterizes a core human trait – the tendency to constantly dream … Continue reading
I just received an e-mail from Paul Scheele at Learning Strategies on doing what matters most in our lives and thought it well worth sharing here. Dr. Scheele is CEO of Scheele Learning Systems, which creates transformational learning and leadership programs … Continue reading