Join Our Community!
“PASSION FOR LIFE” BLOG
- Every Day is a Good Day
- 10 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 10 AM:
- Christmas is not over
- My New Year’s Resolution
- Do you ever ask, “What if”?
- Back in the Saddle
- Spiritual growth
- A World Without Bigotry
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (conclusion)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 6)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 5)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 4)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 3)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment (part 2)
- The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment
- A Vow to Love Yourself
- How would you describe you?
- I wonder if ants have ethics
- Monopoly and the Lessons of Life
- Who am I . . . really?
- What do you see in the mirror?
- The Key to Having a Good Day — Gratitude
- Barriers to love
- Change your words, change your world
- Having a bad day?
- Is my inner child a help or a hindrance?
- Are you doing what you want?
- Start living differently
- Why am I not moving forward?
- What’s the easiest way to waste my life?
- Am I living a balanced life?
- What do I intend to accomplish?
- Happy with my life
- When someone doesn’t love me back
- What do I do when others don’t like me?
- What mistakes do I make over and over again?
- What one lesson could people learn from my life?
- What have I given up on?
- Do I really want a relationship?
- My Own Worst Enemy
- When did I not speak up?
- Am I striving to be somebody that I’m not?
- How prejudiced am I?
- What do I pretend to understand
- What have I gained from my current job?
- What have I done that I’m not proud of?
- What I would want for my Child
- My Daily Actions
- What do I do with most of my money?
- What do I fear?
- Am I happy with myself?
- Whom do I truly trust?
- Why do I matter?
- When to let go
- What do I have to lose?
- Life is too short to tolerate _____________
- Looking into the heart of my enemy
- Why do I do what I do
- What am I not seeing?
- Is what I want truly out of reach?
- My Impact on the World
- Fear of Mistakes
- Am I Truly Living or Merely Existing?
- Speaking as a friend
- Am I holding onto something that I need to let go of?
- What worries me about the future?
- If today were the last day of my life . . .
- The Questions We Ask Ourselves
- listen . . . silent . . . the same thing
- Missing the Train
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
- Acknowledging the Abundance of the Universe
- It all starts right here
- Is it really about the money?
- Your Greatest Enemy — Fear Itself
- Are You a Human Being or a Human Doing?
- How Do You Meet Your Basic Human Needs?
- Where the Grass is Greener
- Doing What Matters Most
- Put the Glass Down
- Through the eyes of . . .
- How Do You Manage Stress and Tragedy in Life?
- Quiet Influence
- Squirrels and the Fear of Heights
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 5: Action
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 4: Allowing
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | # 3: Feeling
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance #2: Vision
- 5 Steps to Prosperity and Abundance | #1: Gratitude
- It’s Time to Rise Above Your Circumstances
- Is Your Bad Grammar Making a Bad Impression?
- How Much Value Do You Put on Measuring and Tracking?
- The Value of Taking Time for Tranquility
- To Be or Not to Be . . . What’s on Your List?
- Do You Follow Your Bliss in Your Work Life?
- What is the Connection Between Spirituality and Your Success
- Who Are You Listening To?
- Where Are You Going?
- Have We Forgotten the Value of Play
- Do You Suffer From Self Doubt? Congratulations!
Author Archives: Steve Vernon
A friend on Facebook posted the following quote this morning: Not every day is good. Live anyway. Not everyone will tell you the truth. Be honest anyway. Not all you love will love you back. Love anyway. Not all deals … Continue reading
A friend posted this video on Facebook today, and I thought it well worthwhile to share here rather than simply reposting on Facebook. This way it is always readily available as a reminder of 10 things we can ALL do … Continue reading
Contrary to popular belief, Christmas does not simply come and go on December 25 after a long, frenzied shopping season that seems to start earlier and earlier each year. Christmas actually begins on that day and runs through the evening … Continue reading
My New Year’s Resolution I was embarrassed this morning to realize it’s actually been six months since I posted anything in this blog! OUCH! The saddest part of that is the fact that I love to write, and I simply … Continue reading
Do you ever ask, “What if”? There is not a time or decision that I can think of from the past that I can truly say I look back on with regret. However, there are moments that I often wonder … Continue reading
Back in the Saddle No, I’m not a cowboy, but this trusty (or maybe “crusty”) old phrase pretty much fits where I am (or where I’m working to get to) right now. I haven’t posted anything new here for quite … Continue reading
I wonder what it really means to experience “spiritual growth”. I mean . . . really . . . what does that mean? Every culture around the world and throughout history has found ways to express knowledge of or relationship with a … Continue reading
I wonder what the world would be like if there were no such thing as bigotry . . . of any kind. It seems that bigotry has been such an integral part of human society throughout history that one would … Continue reading
This week we come to the sixth and final step, according to Jay Dixit, in learning to live in the moment — mindfulness. Know that you don’t know You’ve probably had the experience of driving along a highway only to … Continue reading